Option 1: Prepare for The Next Phase
Ed Poll will work with you to help you prepare your practice for sale during a six-month coaching engagement. During this time, you and Ed will review the fundamentals of your practice and discuss where you should be focusing attention and resources in order to position your firm to get the most value during a future sale.
Option 2: Practice Valuation
LawBiz® will provide you with a ballpark valuation of your practice, based on Ed Poll’s more than 20 years of experience in buying and selling law practices and other businesses, and his extensive writing on the subject. Contact us for more information.
Option 3: Consulting for the sale of your practice
LawBiz® will value your practice, as well as consult with you to sell your practice. We’ll work with you throughout the entire process.
With this option, Ed will:
- Analyze your practice and provide a valuation range, based on your financial data, client base and marketplace guidelines.
- Develop a “prospectus” or “statement of offering,” based on Ed’s familiarity with the legal marketplace, to represent your firm and appeal to potential buyers.
- Advise you on the negotiating strategy that can get you the best offer available.
- Ensure that your sale complies with the Rules of Professional Conduct that govern the transfer of your practice.
- Coach you in the transition into the merged practices once the sale/purchase is complete, for three months.
Contact us to learn more.